Access off market property in Richmond.
It is the most efficient way to do a property deal in the city of Melbourne.
You will need advice from someone you may trust, Darren McCoy a buyers agent with 20 years experience in the real estate industry. As a Buyer’s Agents we have a huge network of real estate agents in each geographic area of Melbourne. Especially the inner city eastern belts Richmond, Hawthorn, South Yarra and St Kilda.
The last weekend property sales in Richmond are mainly apartments, 2 bedroom houses are still up around the $1M mark. 12 Feb 2017.
- Ellis St – 2 bedroom Apartment sold at Auction Sale for $600,000 by Biggin & Scott
- Hull St – 2 bedroom Apartment sold at Passed in at Auction for $450,000 by Biggin & Scott
- Corsair St – 2 bedroom House sold at Private Sale for $935,000 by Biggin & Scott
- Coppins St – 1 bedroom Apartment sold at Private Sale for $300,000 by Dingle Partners
- Palmer St – 2 bedroom Apartment sold at Private Sale for $635,000 by Marshall White One
- Davison St – 1 bedroom Apartment sold at Private Sale for $435,000 by hockingstuart
- Lennox St – 3 bedroom House sold at Private Sale for $1,530,000 by Biggin & Scott
Richmond is a tight inner city suburb, surrounded by traffic.
It has Burnley and Cremorne in the same postcode = 3121. Burnley and Cremorne are traffic hot spots. They are very industrial or commercial based areas, with a large number of apartment complexes now taking over older buildings. You can still get an energy efficient apartment in this area. It is a high growth area, with the long term investment potential looking positive.
Richmond is really at best 5 minutes on the tram from the city centre, or perhaps 15 if its busy.
The city of Richmond is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and increasingly popular suburbs. With strong rental yields and ideal location, all the amenities you require are within easy walking distance.
Richmond currently has over 130 properties listed for sale (Feb 15th 2017) on domain.
Check here for the property currently list on the market at domain.com.au
The City of Yarra‘s major features include St Vincent’s Hospital, Victoria Park Football Ground and Yarra Bend Park. Yarra Council contains these inner city suburbs: Abbotsford, Alphington, Burnley, Carlton North, Clifton Hill, Collingwood, Cremorne, Fairfield, Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Princes Hill and Richmond.
Estimated resident population of the City of Yarra, including all the suburbs, not just Richmond.
- 2016 = 92,225
- 2021 = 102,472
- 2026 = 111,357
- 2031 = 119,020
Source: Victoria in Future 2015 – Population and Household Projections to 2031
Consider Richmond if you are buying an apartment to be close to the city for work.